Subs Needed white board books and apple

Substitute Elementary, Secondary and Special Education Teachers Needed for Hardy County Schools

If you have a Bachelor’s Degree or an Associate’s Degree (or minimum equivalency hours required) and wish to teach in Hardy County Schools, please contact Hardy County Schools Personnel Department at 304-530-2348   

Jody x 9247   or email

Patty x9248   or email

Information regarding Long-Term Substitutes, Short-Term Substitutes and Restricted Short-Term Substitutes may also be found at

If you have been retired for more than a year from a WV school system, opportunities to Long-Term teach in a critical needs area without interrupting your retirement may be available.